09 December 2011

Cha Archive & movable TYYPE Launch


I'm taking my USF class to the Berkeley Art Museum this Saturday to view the Theresa Hak Kyung Cha archive, and interested poets from the community are welcome to join us. We'll meet this Saturday, December 10th at 1:00 pm in front of the B.A.M. for the tour, which will include artist books, visual art, and video installations they're screening just for us. We worked on Dictee this term, so I asked curators to show material directly related to this particular project.

And later in the afternoon, poet Hazel White is generously throwing a book launch in the city from 3-5 pm for Kathleen Fraser's gorgeous new book movable TYYPE, fresh out from Nightboat Books. If you'd like to help Kathleen celebrate, send me an email at michaelthomascross[at]hotmail(dot)com, and I'll send you directions.

1 comment:

  1. and don't forget about the Oppen lecture delivered by Peter Nichols at the Unitarian Center Sat night at 7:30...

    ReplyDelete