03 January 2012

Favorite Things 2011: Beth Murray

Favorite Things 2011 Asterias Rubens (remedy made from Starfish – is healing my cancer!)
Bon Tibetian Meditation of the elements

Books:
The Language of Emotions – Karla McLaren
Healing with Form, Energy and Light: The Five Elements in Tibetian
Shamanism, Tantra and Dzogchen - Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche
Tender: A Cook and His Vegetable Patch – a cookbook, but he writes
beautifully about his vegetables

Films:
Biutiful – Inarritu
Show Me Love – Moodysson
Being Caribou by Karsten Heuer and Leanne Allison – I downloaded this
2004 documentary from Hulu when I was very sick from chemo – it
follows this Canadian duo as they trek across Northern Canada,
following the Caribou migration to their calving grounds in the Arctic
Refuge, where Bush wanted to drill. I was so moved by this
documentary; the land, the Caribou, and this couple's persistence as
they followed them for 900 miles on foot through the snow; shortly
after watching this I decided to stop chemo and heal myself, which has
been happening ever since!

No comments:

Post a Comment