10 August 2010

Dworkin week continues...

This one was also a bit too long for the scanning bed, so I scanned both ends and glued it together in InDesign; that said, no matter how I scan it, the super subtle crest in the middle simply won't appear. I thought to include it anyway, however, as it's one of my favorite Dworkin poems. He printed this one himself back in 2007, and if I'm not mistaken, it marks his first run at the helm of a Vandercook. The production is pretty spot-on: super large printing surface at 15 inches long by 7 wide, printed on lush off-grey (Rives BFK?)...click to enlarge...

">

And just to prove that I can, in fact, scan, I've included the full text from Dworkin's Vigilance Society chaplet, All Saints, my favorite Dworkin poem of all time...

">

No comments:

Post a Comment