21 January 2013

2012 DISINHIBITIONS: MARY BURGER



Some Books I Read and Events I Experienced in 2012, in Mostly Chronological Order

1. Michael Van Valkenburgh Associates: Reconstructing Urban Landscapes. Anita Berrizbeita.

2. Botany for Gardners: An Introduction and Guide, Brian Capon.

3. Experimental screenprinting class, Kala Art Institute.

4. Litmus Press, An Evening of New Poetry. Old Stone House, Brooklyn, June 30. My first chance to read from Then Go On.

5. Exhibit of my print series ‘Branches’ at Collector gallery, Berkeley.

6. Screenprinting: The Complete Water-Based System. Robert Adam, Carol Robertson.

7. Joined the Compound Gallery & Studios as a studio artist.

8. Marfa, Texas. Donald Judd, Chinati Foundation. Visit with Julie.

9. Are You My Mother?, Allison Bechdel.

10. Lucia Lodge, Big Sur.

No comments:

Post a Comment