28 January 2014

Taylor Brady, Erica Lewis, and Anne Lesley Selcer at Hearts Desire!



This is as good a time as any to officially announce Compline’s next long-player: Taylor Brady’s In the Red. I’m pretty giddy about this release, especially given that Taylor is one of my favorite living poets and this work in particular is INCREDIBLE. Taylor promises to preview material from the book at the next Hearts Desire reading, where he’ll share the stage with fellow Bay Area superstars Erica Lewis and Anne Lesley Selcer. If you’re local, join us this Saturday, 2/1 @ 2141 Broadway around 8pm.

And if you’re like me and you can barely contain your excitement for this volume, you might check out Taylor’s recent Trafficker book, "For I Know Not What I Did Last Summer," which contains earlier drafts from the book.

We’re shooting for a late spring release, so keep yr. eyes peeled…

No comments:

Post a Comment